Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

Go down

Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Empty Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

Post by XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 am

Said he'd make me a gym leader. Hope he keeps his word!

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

Number of posts : 2
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Empty Re: Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

Post by AbsolDeath on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:16 am

>_< If you're good enough. And welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Empty Re: Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

Post by Luigi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 am

Hai! Hope you enjoy it here at the academy! I'm Dark Wolf the site creator. Nice of Absol advertising. Thanks why he's an Admin.=) Have nice day.

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

View user profile http://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down