Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

Go down

Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Empty Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

Post by Huntofthelion. on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 pm

<3

Huntofthelion.

Number of posts : 2
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Empty Re: Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

Post by AbsolDeath on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 am

Hey Hunt, it's nice of you to join us. I hope you enjoy your stay at the Academy and if you have any questions contact either myself or Admin Wolf.
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Empty Re: Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

Post by Luigi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:52 am

Hey and welcome to Pokémon Academy. Like Absol said again do what he said about asking questions. Hope you enjoy it here. Cool

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

View user profile http://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down