Pokémon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Rules (Please Read)

Go down

Tournament Rules (Please Read) Empty Tournament Rules (Please Read)

Post by AbsolDeath Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 am

Hello everybody, before entering any tournaments, reading these rules are necessary. All standard rules are mandatory as per usual. (If you are unsure of what I mean by standard rules, please visit Site Rules. https://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com/site-rules-f1/site-rules-for-members-a-must-read-t5.htm). There is only one thing I'd like to add to the rules for this specific thread. As this is the tournament portion of the forum, things will be handled by Admins and perhaps Mods. So don't go and start making tournaments in this forum or you will be punished. Admins will deal with all forums here, Mods may get the opportunity to help out but it's unlikely they'll run any tournament without the assistance of an Admin. Mods will get their chance in Mini Tournaments. So if you are a regular member, please do not ask to run a tournament as I can guarantee we won't choose you. Have a good day, thank you!
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
Tournament Rules (Please Read) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tournament Rules (Please Read) Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Tournament Rules (Please Read) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tournament Rules (Please Read) Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down