Pokémon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So far 3 Pokes RMT

2 posters

Go down

So far 3 Pokes RMT Empty So far 3 Pokes RMT

Post by Luigi Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:04 am

Hey guys. I'm trying to make a team much like my old one that worked really well but trying out a Metagross Lead. It only has 3 Pokemon so far but I need your help for the other half of the team. So here is it.

TEAM ALPHA!

So far 3 Pokes RMT Metagross

Metagross @ Occa Berry
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
~ Stealth Rock
~ Explosion
~ Bullet Punch
~ EQ

This guy carries Occa Berry mostly for Infernape leads and uses Bullet Punch for the sashers. I never used this guy for an actual lead but I was surfing around RMT's on Smogon and found that a lot of teams lead with this guy so what the heck and here he is. SR is to set up if I can and Explosion is to blow up whatever is annoying and gets in my way.

So far 3 Pokes RMT Salamence
Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Naive
EV's: 232 Attack/252 Speed/24 Sp Att
~ Dragon Dance
~ EQ
~ Fire Blast
~ Outrage

This guy can cover Metagross's weaknesses (ground+fire+fighting) pretty good so I decided to throw him in here. He is meant to basically DD and sweep. EQ gets ground and fire pokes to cover Meta and Fire Blast is to get grass, bugs, and ice pokes. The last move is Outrage which gets STAB and can meh pretty much sweep good. Best of all he's not Banded or Scarfed so I don't get stuck on it.

So far 3 Pokes RMT Rotomwash

Rotom w @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
EV's: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed
~ Discharge
~ Will O Wisp
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hydro Pump

This guy is wow cool. I used Rotom h on my old team and it worked out great. But now I want to try another forme so I decided this one. Hydro Pump is the siganture move and should be used for the heck of it imo. Discharge gets STAB and can paralyze so yeah no point in T Wave. Shadow Ball also gets STAB and can lower Sp Def so hax can always be great. Will O Wisp is for burning physical sweepers so they drop dead easily so yeah that's mainly it.

So rate/hate/appreciate.

Thanks.

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
So far 3 Pokes RMT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So far 3 Pokes RMT Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
So far 3 Pokes RMT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So far 3 Pokes RMT Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-16

https://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So far 3 Pokes RMT Empty Re: So far 3 Pokes RMT

Post by Blackfire54 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 pm

you could do with a decent fire type on you're team to take care of pesky ice types, i know salamence has fire blast but its kinda pointless if theres an ice shard coming your way that would kill salamence.

you also need a good wall to stand up against the opponent when you cant set up any sweepers, i would suggest blissey but they are so overused that every team and its grandma carries a fighting type to kill them these days
Blackfire54
Blackfire54

Number of posts : 37
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm

It has 3 Pokes so far and I got Metagross who resists ice attacks.

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

https://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfire54 Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 pm

well you need a baton pass breaker.. i would suggest a taunt/offensive aerodactyl to have the speed to taunt them so they cant boost or pass and then good physical moves to kill them off - a crobat would also do well in this set up

you also need a blissey killer, because they are so annoying if you're unprepared.. hmm, maybe use someone like machamp or even a staraptor (it has close combat, high attack and high speed)
Blackfire54
Blackfire54

Number of posts : 37
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum