Pokémon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem

2 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem Empty Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem

Post by Luxormaniac Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:37 am

These guys have always seemed to go together to me- those Japanese games that they finally released in the U.S. and others. I know the new Fire Emblem (actually a remake of FE1) with Marth just came out for DS. Let's just Discuss these games- I haven't much experience with FF but I've played a FE or two (FE7 for the win!) and I'm not too bad at it. The best unit in the game is obviously Generals followed by FalcoKnights.

Discuss.

Luxormaniac
Learning Trainer
Learning Trainer

Number of posts : 21
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem Empty Re: Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem

Post by AbsolDeath Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:14 am

Final Fantasy, what a game. I really like this game because of aspects such as fighting styles etc. Also another similar game made by the same company is Kingdom Hearts. This is one of my favorite games, EVER! Watching the cut scenes was enough for me personally. Smile
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxormaniac Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 am

You're bringing up a whole other topic here, all about cutscenes. I'll leave that to someone else to discuss. Personally I enjoy cutscenes, and watch through the whole story.

With reference to the post below this one, I reply "Exactly."

Last edited by Luxormaniac on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : future)

Luxormaniac
Learning Trainer
Learning Trainer

Number of posts : 21
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolDeath Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 am

Yeah I really hate people that skip through the scenes. The graphics are pretty sick and the storyline is awesome so why skip through?
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum