Pokémon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the playing time on your DS?

5 posters

Go down

What is the playing time on your DS? Empty What is the playing time on your DS?

Post by Root Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:09 am

How long have you been playing your diamond or pearl or platinum?

Mine is 336 hours.
Root
Root

Number of posts : 35
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
What is the playing time on your DS? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the playing time on your DS? Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
What is the playing time on your DS? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What is the playing time on your DS? Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : TEAM-ISNT-DONE
Registration date : 2009-02-20

http://www.root.com

Back to top Go down

What is the playing time on your DS? Empty Re: What is the playing time on your DS?

Post by AbsolDeath Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 am

150 ish on mine.
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
What is the playing time on your DS? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the playing time on your DS? Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

What is the playing time on your DS? Empty Re: What is the playing time on your DS?

Post by Luigi Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:22 am

402 on mine.

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

https://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfire54 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:04 pm

my diamond and pearl (yes i have both, haha) been restarted so many times, though i will never restart this current file i have on diamond
which is currently at around 190 hours

my pearl on the other hand is around 27 hours because i restarted it =P
Blackfire54
Blackfire54

Number of posts : 37
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolDeath Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Having both seems like such a waste of money. There's only like 15 different Pokemon or whatever. Plus, if you worry about the legendary, just give up something dumb and trade it to some nub on the in game Wi-Fi thing.
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Root Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:34 am

He said he will never restart his current file on diamond. That's probably his main file with all his strongest pokes. Then maye he got pearl because he wanted to play the game again without losing his progress on diamond.

Also Absol....you really have just 150 hours? Between training and stuff too? Or do you have pearl and platinum...errr....even though u said both is a waste of money lol.
Root
Root

Number of posts : 35
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

What is the playing time on your DS? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What is the playing time on your DS? Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : TEAM-ISNT-DONE
Registration date : 2009-02-20

http://www.root.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxormaniac Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:07 am

I've never been one for playing cartridges insanely. I'm ~150 I believe, but nowadays I just hack whatever I want. They're legit hacks... mostly.
All I can say is that No Guard Choice Scarf Sheer Cold Deoxys-e is a "gg."
Anyway I don't even go on Wifi so it doesn't really matter.

Luxormaniac
Learning Trainer
Learning Trainer

Number of posts : 21
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfire54 Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:03 pm

i dont go online on Wifi, i just EV train pokes for fun of it.. and because i have competitive battling moments with ma mates.

and yes, i do have pearl so i have a game to restart when i get bored and want to play again... also my diamond has all my emerald/ruby/leafgreen pokemon from pal park which is another reason i wont restart (i am also pokemon fan enough to collect the games as well as just having them to play... which is why im getting platinum when its out in good ol' england)
Blackfire54
Blackfire54

Number of posts : 37
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum