Pokémon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

3 posters

Go down

Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Empty Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

Post by XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 am

Said he'd make me a gym leader. Hope he keeps his word!

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

Number of posts : 2
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Empty Re: Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

Post by AbsolDeath Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:16 am

>_< If you're good enough. And welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to. Empty Re: Hi, new guy. Joined because Absol told me to.

Post by Luigi Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 am

Hai! Hope you enjoy it here at the academy! I'm Dark Wolf the site creator. Nice of Absol advertising. Thanks why he's an Admin.=) Have nice day.

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

https://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down