Pokémon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

3 posters

Go down

Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Empty Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

Post by Huntofthelion. Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 pm

<3

Huntofthelion.

Number of posts : 2
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Empty Re: Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

Post by AbsolDeath Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 am

Hey Hunt, it's nice of you to join us. I hope you enjoy your stay at the Academy and if you have any questions contact either myself or Admin Wolf.
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Absol made me join....haven't heard that before Empty Re: Absol made me join....haven't heard that before

Post by Luigi Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:52 am

Hey and welcome to Pokémon Academy. Like Absol said again do what he said about asking questions. Hope you enjoy it here. Cool

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

https://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down