Pokémon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum.

4 posters

Go down

I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Empty I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum.

Post by Root Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:22 am

Rolling Eyes

...hehe
Root
Root

Number of posts : 35
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Right_bar_bleue

Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : TEAM-ISNT-DONE
Registration date : 2009-02-20

http://www.root.com

Back to top Go down

I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Empty Re: I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum.

Post by Luxormaniac Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 am

Uh oh. Thatsa not good. No

Luxormaniac
Learning Trainer
Learning Trainer

Number of posts : 21
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :
I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon D/P/Pt Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum. Empty Re: I was OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY not forced against my will to join this forum.

Post by Luigi Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:38 am

Hi! Hope you like it here. Very Happy

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Luigi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

https://pokemonacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolDeath Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 am

Haha no comment XD. It's nice to see you here Big Mama XD. If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or Admin Wolf. Smile
AbsolDeath
AbsolDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Wi-Fi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down